[HR Interview Questions] What is the most difficult situation you have faced?

What is the most difficult situation you have faced?

Here you should be ready with the real life story.  The question looks for information on two fronts: How do you define difficult? and, what was your handling of the situation? You should be able to clearly lay down the road map for solving the problem, your ability to do task management and maintain good interaction with your team members and other peers.

It is advisable to close with highlighting the learning out of the incident.

If ur given a project in some other field would u work?

Possible Ans: Yes, I would try to succeed in every task assigned to me

When you're disappointed, how do you overcome it ?

What position would you like to have in a group ?

Why didn't you take up GRE ?

What do you feel how was your technical interview?

Why didn't you do job after B.Tech ? (MAINLY for M.Techs.)

If you get vast amount of money, what will you do of it ?

A possible ans: After fulfilling my needs and those of my family, I do not feel that there is any option other than saving it for future.

Are you sceptic/enthusiastic?

Possible ans: I am usually enthusiastic about my success at every
stage.

You're pessimistic/optimistic?     


Possible ans: I do not feel that I am pessimistic, but I am not at the sametime too optimistic. I have not FALSE faith on luck, and I expect success only when I deserve that.

Do you want to ask anything from us?  

Possible ans: Projects going on in the company..?

If u are asked to lead a group, and u'r group does not work, what would u do..?  

Possible ans: Actual answer from the experience...motivate that person, not necessarily as his boss.

No comments: